Smart Drill II Refurbished
We can Rebuild your Smart Drill II for $1,200 turnaround time one week in our facility. We sell rebuild units for $1,600 at this time we have no Refurbished units available we need more trade-in's. If you are interested contact us to have your name added to wait list.
Smart Drill II with complete NEW Digital electronics package: Counters, Encoders, Scales, Box and Wiring same as used on the current Smart Drill III v3. Starting with a Smart Drill II trade-in we completely dismantle the entire machine clean it, replace non-functioning, worn or bent parts then replaced all glide materials in drill press and lens table. This machine shows cosmetic worn and use. We added important updates to improve function including the front support bracket, lens table position lock, etc. Reassembled, align and test the Smart Drill. This machine can provide excellent value without buying a new Smart Drill III, please note this machine has been used and has cosmetic damage. Please note we do not repaint and or replate parts for appearance.
We sell the machines as complete systems along with the Smart Drill we include setup to your blocking system, Ten count package of assorted drill bits, our K4000 and K4100 Rimless Repair Kits, CD with Rimless Drilling formula Charts, Axis alignment bar and Packaging and Shipping to any US address.
Specification for this Refurbished Smart Drill II comes with newest model most advanced Smart Drill counter system. This system makes manual rimless lens drilling easy with digital readout for processing all types of three-piece mountings. Digital counters with 0.04 mm accuracy provide the most precise measurements in the industry. Very little training required. Most rimless jobs can be drilled in about two minutes! Complete system including supplies and setup for your blocking system. Shipping to any US & Canada location included.
- New enhanced digital display
- 0.04mm Accuracy for easy read-out repeatability
- Adapts to all edger blocking system with lens arms adjustable for edger axis
- Variable speed motor 3,000 to 20,000 RPM with Tabco’s Precision drill collet
- Lens Table designed for quick operation
- Lens Table & Drill Press lock for shaped operations on Flair frames
Complete Drilling Package:
- Every machine configured to customer edger blocking system
- Drill charts; our complete library of drilling coordinates on a CD and six months updates w/ email and phone support
- Drill bits;10 pieces of our most used drill bits or customer selected assortment (t1320.xxx)
- Rimless Repair Kits; all the parts needed to get started (K4000) and K4100
- Tabco’s Axis alignment tool (76911)
Sign up for wait list when available our typical delivery lead time is 1-2 weeks for order processing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!